Monday, January 23, 2012

What's Next For Kyle Richards?



CNN.com:
“Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Kyle Richards said the reality TV show’s second season - currently airing on Bravo - might be her last.


While promoting her new book, “Life Is Not a Reality Show: Keeping It Real with the Housewife Who Does It All” on Thursday, Richards told CNN, “They have not announced a third season yet so we haven’t had to make that decision yet.”


But the housewife doesn’t intend to leave her TV career behind completely. “I’m going to be doing a pilot. A half hour sitcom based on my life as a mom on a reality show married to a Mexican Jew,” she said.


When asked who would play her and her husband, she said, “I might be playing myself, to be honest. That is what the intention is, but it depends on what I am doing with the ‘Housewives’ and other things in my life.”


And in that case, she has a plan B: “If I decide not to do that, then I will probably have Kelly Ripa and her husband and she can wear a long dark wig. Because she is married to a good looking Latin guy.”
RELATED: Kyle Richards on 'RHOBH' Regrets & The Future

2 comments:

  1. That pilot sounds like a major yawn-fest. Just like with Paris Hilton & Kathy Hilton's failed reality series, people will get tired of this drivel & sense of entitlement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bs. They all say this every season. You know Kyle will be back. No one is going to let her carry a new show.

    ReplyDelete