Thursday, January 12, 2012

Teresa Giudice Calls Celebrity Apprentice Costars “Catty”; Joe Giudice Not Taking Legal Issues Seriously; Melissa Gorga Loves Being A Mom


RealityTea.com:
It seems there is never a dull moment with the Real Housewives of New Jersey and the cast works overtime to keep the drama coming day after day. I guess they don’t want us to forget about them! Surprisingly this latest news update has nothing to do with Teresa Giudice squabbling with any Housewives! Shocked? I know — me too. It also has nothing to with Melissa Gorga making backhanded comments about anyone! Shocked? I know — me too.


As well all know Teresa is moving onto other projects besides being a hot-tempered Housewife and recently announced that she will be starring on Celebrity Apprentice. It seems that Terea’s stint on the show was a great experience for her and she gets along famously with The Donald.


Appearing on New York Live, Teresa warned fans that while some tempers flared Celebrity Apprentice was a totally different reality show experience. “I loved it. At first we are working 20 hours a day — getting up at 4:30 a.m., sometimes working until 2:00 in the morning, but overall I have to say it was an amazing experience and if I had to do it all over again, I would.”


Even though there were still some mean girl antics, no one let it get in the way of professionalism. I mean, what’s a little drama when it’s for a good cause, right? “The girls are very catty you know, but this was different from Housewives. We were asked to do tasks and we did them. Donald is amazing. It’s about charity, so it’s totally different from Housewives.”


Teresa admits there’s “definitely clashing” as there are “a lot of us Italians on the show,” but for the most part she wasn’t giving anything away about her rumored dispute with Victoria Gotti, whom Teresa described as “lovely.”


As for her relationship with the show’s infamous host, Teresa loved working with him! “Donald is amazing,” Teresa gushed. “He just said ‘Teresa, I see a different side of you. This is not the Teresa I know.’ And I’m like that’s what I wanted everyone to see,” Teresa regales. “There are going to be a lot of surprises on the show.”


You can check out the video below. Teresa also talks the differences between Housewives and CA and other aspects of her life.


While things are looking up for Teresa professionally, her husband Juicy Joe Giudice was recently indicted which might land him in prison for up to ten years. On the very same day he was indicted Joe proved he is a Giudice at heart as he shopped through his pain and was seen “trying on a mink coat and hat!” I can tell he’s taking this whole felony thing very seriously. As well as this whole paying back his creditors thing…


Apparently, the thought of leaving his marble mansion behind for a cell hasn’t really sunk in for Joe, who continues to put on a happy face. “Everything he does he laughs at,” a source tells Us Weekly. “He doesn’t take anything seriously.” Teresa is reportedly furious and embarrassed by her husbands legal incident. And frankly, I would be too!
RELATED: Melissa Gorga: "I Was Born To Be A Mommy"

No comments:

Post a Comment