Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Teresa Giudice Talks About Her Strained Family


Wetpaint.com:
Teresa Giudice may have gained fame from the Real Housewives of New Jersey, but the feisty housewife’s relationships with friends and family members have suffered greatly as a result.


All About the Real Housewives interviewed Teresa exclusively, and when they asked her about her relationship with cousin Kathy Wakile, Teresa revealed, “I mean, I haven’t seen Kathy since the reunion. I of course miss and love them. They are my family and we have spoken since. I just haven’t seen her.”


As for her brother Joe Gorga and sister-in-law Melissa, Teresa had similar things to say about their relationship.


“We haven’t really spoke. I love them both and that’s my only brother. We’ve always been close and I’m hoping for better days for the sake of our children and my parents.”


While Melissa has said that RHoNJ brought her and Teresa closer, Teresa disagrees. “We’ve never gone without speaking before she was on the show. I invited her to all my parties and would tell her about the housewives and what went on in the earlier seasons. She knew many things and we were close.”


Teresa also reveals that the show has morphed into something that is drastically different from what she initially signed on for.


“I came on the show for fun. I was with friends and strangers and I was a stay at home mom and thought it would be a fun experience. I didn’t sign up on the show to be with my family. That just happened and I’m just kind of dealing with it,” she says.


“The way people view my family on TV was never how we were. We were very private and close. And now that we are all on the show, were not at the place we used to be and it’s hard”


Something tells is there will be big cast changes in store for the next season of RHoNJ!
RELATED: Here's What You Can Learn From Teresa, The New Jersey 'Housewife' Who's $11 Million In Debt

1 comment:

  1. Teresa You are a pathetetic piece of crap. WE ALL WANT YOU OFF THE SHOW. YOUR THE WORST MOTHER IN THE WORLD AND USE YOUR KIDS FOR YOUR BENEFIT. YOU HUSBAND IS A DRUNK AND THE TWO OF YOU ARE SO UNEDUCATED IT'S EMBARESSING. GET OFF THE SHOW. YOU AGGRAVATE THE VIEWERS. YOU THINK YOUR SO GREAT AND IT'S JUST THE OPPOSITE. YOUR A PIECE OF CRAP AND YOU ARE AT ROCK BOTTOM. THE HOUSE OF CARDS IS FALLING BABY BUT YOUR TO DUMB TO REALIZE IT. I'M SO GLAD THE REST OF THE CAST HAVE FINALLY FIGURED YOU OUT........YOUR CRAZY. I HOPE YOUR CHILDREN ARE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU. YOUR STUPID BOOK, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO BRAINS WILL TANK SOON. IT WAS ONLY TO PUT PEOPLE DOWN BECAUSE YOUR LIFE IS A MESS. YOUR A MESS WITH YOUR CROMAGNAM FOREHEAD. YOU LOOK LIKE A CAVE WOMAN AND YOUR THE HOMELIEST HOUSEWIFE THERE IS. OH AND BY THE WAY I'M NOT JEALOUS OF YOU. YOUR UGLY INSIDE AND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!Your fake boobs make you look like a linebacker, it looks like you doubled in size since you got them. LEAVE THE SHOW WE DON'T LIKE YOU WE DISPISE YOU.

    ReplyDelete