Sunday, January 22, 2012

Adrienne Maloof Discusses Her Response to Taylor Armstrong at the SUR Party


Wetpaint.com:
We’re used to Adrienne Maloof being the voice of reason on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and in her new Bravo blog, the pint-sized millionairess proved to us once again how rational she really is.


First, Adrienne opened up about her feelings about Taylor Armstrong’s confession of abuse, and her own response to her co-star that night.


She writes, “I thought Taylor needed to be accountable for the position she put her friends in. You want to support your girlfriends, but it's difficult when you're being threatened with litigation as a result. However she did admit that and I admire her being candid and forthright about her role. It was an emotional rollercoaster for all involved. Ultimately she has my support as she gets back on her feet, and I wish her much happiness in her life moving forward.”


Although all’s well that ends well, obviously a lot went down at the SUR that night.


“...I remember the evening, unfortunately, being very stressful due to all of the heart-to-hearts that were taking place,” Adrienne writes. “I don't think you ever get dressed up and go to an event expecting it to turn into a therapy session in a back room!”
RELATED: RHOBH’s Adrienne Maloof: We Need To Empower And Support Mothers

1 comment:

  1. In the recent reunion show, comments were made about Adrienne and Paul's relationship, who I think are a great couple, and I who I also thought got along similar to my husband and I. Usually there are little annoyances that just occur, briefly, between either, but nothing really ugly, rolling of the eyes, little exasperations, and something flashed in me, from my own knowledge of me, a Leo, though with a prominent "Virgo" trait and Cap rising. At that point, I realized, Adrienne reminds me of a Virgo; so I realized, too, how much Lisa Vanderpump also reminded me of Adrienne, and I got to thinking, so does Camille. They had such similar traits that tended to stand out, not to say that they are the same personalities, but quite reserved personalities, perfectionists, self-control, love of beautiful things, health conscious, business oriented (whether in the home or outside the home) and I was stunned when I looked up their birth dates and learned that they are all Virgos! Also, a Virgo is Kim Richards - though I did not guess that, though close to a Libra cusp, and in my opinion appears to be more like the air sign Libra. I thought Kyle might be a Leo, but she is of another earth sign, Capricorn (but I am guessing may have other prominent signs deflecting some of the outward Capricornian traits) as I find many earth signs to appear very reserved, initially, and in control, I think, of emotions. I am barely a novice at astrology, but I thought it was quite interesting. I could not peg Taylor as I believe she was going through way too much for me to peg her at all. Well, I am fairly new fan! I just hope you all will try to get to along in your group times together as it appears so many beautiful get togethers are ruined by so many emotional factors, and those get togethers are never the right time to confront or air it out. And, when some people just don't hold back, you know, that's just not actually fair. It's easier to let it go and be out of control than it is to be in control, and for one reason of trying not to offend and hurt someone else, whether or not they are your friend, or whether you like them. There is never a reason for someone to go out of their way to verbally attack someone else, and as Adrienne approaches it with diplomacy, is the way I wish some times some of the other ladies would treat the others - especially not knowing what is going on someone else's life - a clear example, being Taylor.

    ReplyDelete