Tuesday, January 24, 2012

NeNe Leakes Can’t Wait to Say Goodbye to the Real Housewives of Atlanta


Wetpaint.com:
It seems like as every season of the Real Housewives of Atlanta winds down, NeNe Leakes says she won’t be appearing on the show again.


Yet NeNe has had few interactions with anyone but Cynthia Bailey this season, and on Sunday night she tweeted a remark that could mean she’s done with the Real Housewives of Atlanta once and for all.


While watching Sunday night’s episode, NeNe tweeted, “Hunni they luv 2 hate! They don't talk 2 me & I don't talk 2 them & I luv it! Marlo & Cynthia r my girls.”


On its own, that tweet isn’t anything out of the ordinary, but NeNe immediately followed up with another tweet that read, “I can't wait 2 say good-bye! I don't like these chicks @ all.”


Does this mean that NeNe is officially done with the Real Housewives of Atlanta, or is she just bluffing?
RELATED: 'Real Housewives': Even the Airport Turns Out to be a Trip

2 comments:

  1. who cares? no one cares if she stays or goes. the whole show is boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ne-Ne is not Stupid... a Bird in the Hand is better than 10 in the Bush!!! She will stay.

    ReplyDelete