Wednesday, January 18, 2012

'Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' Recasting Camille Grammer?


HuffPo.com:
If Bravo can fire half the cast of "Real Housewives of New York City," the "Housewives" across the nation have got to be shaking in their stilettos -- and rightfully so. But this time, instead of blindsiding a franchise's current stars, the network is telling its talent upfront that they might not be coming back.


"I had a good year so I would want to go back for a third season, but they haven't asked me yet, so I wonder what's going on with that," Camille Grammer told me. "I guess they decided who they want and I guess they are going to start casting, looking for new housewives. They told me they were going to start looking so it wasn't behind my back. They were like, 'Sorry we are doing a big casting call.' I was like, 'Thanks.'"


Camille admits the decision is hurtful, but understands why the show might need to change things up after an emotionally grueling season dealing with the suicide of Taylor Armstrong's husband, Russell Armstrong.


"When you watch the scenes between Taylor and Russell, it is uncomfortable," Camille tells me. "I think some of the viewers feel that way. I'm glad that some of our viewers are coming back around and joining the season and our viewership is up. We took a little dip because of what happened, and I think we are on a upswing, so that is really positive."


Co-star Kyle Richards told me yesterday that she, like Camille, would like to do another season but was focused more on making sure her sister, Kim Richards, who has just left rehab, gets better.
RELATED: Camille Grammer shocked by Kelsey's baby news

2 comments:

  1. They need to get rid of Taylor and Kim. Both of these women are too weak for these types of shows. Watching them is painful and not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These women all want to be famous celebrities, but they don't really want to put themselves out there. Result: dull show.

    ReplyDelete