Saturday, June 18, 2011

Teresa Giudice Sets the Record Straight on Recent Rumors


Celebuzz.com:
Teresa Giudice, mom, author and Real Housewives of New Jersey star wanted to set the record straight on rumors that have been circulating, so she came to Celebuzz! Teresa will have much more to share with us about her crazy and busy life in the coming weeks, so make sure to stayed tuned!


Hello Everyone! I’m in Miami again getting ready for a book signing at Alene Too in Boca Raton! So excited to be back here! Check my site for all my upcoming appearances. And my book Fabulicious is on the New York Times bestseller list again this week! What a blessing! Thank you all!


I just talked about rumors in my last blog, and now there are a million more! If I tried to address every single one of them I think that’s all I’d ever be writing about. And I don’t want to give any more press to the ridiculous headlines. I guess I should be flattered I’m on the cover of so many magazines–they must sell well–but they obviously write the most outrageous things so they can sell more copies. Thank you all for your concern, but as I said last week, Joe and I are still together, still in love, and my whole family is great.


I did want to clear up one thing that is being reported that is completely false.


I did not release any statement concerning any legal matters this week through anyone. People magazine called a bankruptcy lawyer I’ve used in the past and asked his opinion about a case he’s never seen and isn’t a part of. He does not represent me or my opinion in this matter. As you know, I don’t talk about active legal cases. Great part of being a celebrity: being in Miami to meet all of you! Bad part of being a celebrity: being named in lawsuits. (Google your favorite celebrity’s name and “lawsuit” and you’ll see, we all get them.)
RELATED: Teresa Giudice 'Assaulted' In Bar Brawl, Says Attorney

2 comments:

  1. Please she is an ugly grease ball cunt. Theresa shave ur mustache and go clean your puchakka because you stink like pese and Joe is a fat little midget as well .. Ew you both are ugly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please Teresa your a celebrity? What a FN nut job your are a crazy bitch from hell. What is so amazing to me is that people actually buy your stupid books when it is so obvious yo probably don't even write them yourself cause you are to stupid to put a sentence together. Why don't you and that nasty ass cheating husband of yours go away. You are a disgrace to all women and the fact that you are raising 4 girls is just really sad. GO AWAY I CAN'T STAND LOOKING AT THAT UGLY FACE ANYMORE!

    ReplyDelete