Saturday, June 4, 2011

Peggy Tanous: Alexis and I Aren’t Close Anymore



iVillage.com:
When Peggy Tanous first joined the cast of The Real Housewives of Orange County for season 6 (the Bravo show’s finale is on June 5 at 10 p.m. ET), Alexis Bellino was her closest friend. But as viewers have seen throughout the season, they’re no longer scheduling regular playdates with their kids.


"We’ve gone on different paths in our lives," says Tanous, who watched Bellino poke fun at her breast implants during one episode that still makes her bristle. "She’s in her early 30s and I’m in my early 40s and that’s a big difference. I miss the friendship that we did have but I also know that people come in your lives for a reason, a season or a lifetime and if you’re not moving in the same direction, you part your ways. I don’t have any animosity towards her."


Yet sparks will fly between Tanous and Bellino on the explosive two-part Real Housewives of O.C. reunion show (which begins airing June 12), when Tanous asks her former friend if Alexis’ husband Jim ever told her that they once dated.

2 comments:

  1. Peggy wake up! Tamra is not your friend. She is no ones friend. She is self serving trailer trash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I like Peggy. Also, I like Tamra as well.

    ReplyDelete