Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Jill Zarin Says Mario Singer "Shoved" Her


EOnline.com:
First, there was that whole catfight-in-Morroco thing. Then came a ridiculous Facebook/Twitter feud. But things just got real for Real Housewives of New York City's Jill Zarin and Ramona Singer.


Last night at the Bad Teacher premiere in NYC, JIll finally opened up about the Hamptons showdown between her and Ramona's hubby, Mario, that made headlines.


And she says he got physical with her during the confrontation, a fairly serious accusation to make...


"He definitely scared me," she said last night. "He was belligerently screaming at me in front of friends. I was shocked. He shoved me. Darren [her assistant/rep] was my witness and he had to get in the middle and tell him to get off of me."


Interestingly enough, another partygoer is the one who went on the record to us claiming he broke up the fight.


Ramona denied the whole incident at the time, claiming Jill "makes up stories".


And she's not the only castmate who thinks so. Housewives' Alex McCord shared her doubts on the whole ordeal.


"I wouldn't put much stock in what you are reading in the gossip column," she said. "Sometimes the things that get leaked out are truthful and sometimes the things that get leaked out are not and sometimes they are malicious. Sometimes that fight is on our show and sometimes that fight is in the press."
Frankly, I don't believe Jill either. I mean, accusing Mario of "shoving" her?!? Well, why didn't she file charges?

No comments:

Post a Comment