Wednesday, June 29, 2011

LuAnn de Lesseps Debuts New Single About Being One Of The 'Real Housewives'



Lifeandstylemag.com:
From Real Housewife to pop star! Countess LuAnn de Lesseps debuted her music video for her new single, "Chic, C'est la Vie," when Life & Style hosted The Real Housewives of New York City star's release party at Bar Basque in NYC on June 28. "My favorite part of the night was seeing my video on the building; it looks so much better large than it does on a regular screen!" LuAnn tells Life & Style about watching her music video play on the Big Screen Plaza at the event. "Being in music at this point in my life is like starting over -- I'm able to re-create myself," LuAnn says. "This is a dream come true."


LuAnn, in a Melanie Harris dress and dazzling light-up shoes by Nina, glammed it up thanks to Napoleon Perdis Beauty. But most showstopping of all, was her new blonde 'do!


"I've always wanted to be a blonde and finally got my chance in the hands of Jason Backe at Ted Gibson's salon," LuAnn tells Life & Style. "The last time I had long hair was in the '80s, so this was such a fun change for me. I just kept looking at myself and not believing it. My kids loved it. I don't know how long I'll keep it, but since the blondes didn't come to my party, I got my chance!"


After being treated to a first listen of LuAnn's sultry song, the reality star's guests, including Housewives co-stars Kelly Bensimon, Jill Zarin and Cindy Barshop, danced to the beats of DJ Martial and sipped on Svedka Vodka, Skinny Water and Gabriella Wine.

8 comments:

  1. This is a must miss; the Countless' lack of talents as a singer and gracious human being should anyone with a mind or a bity of class far far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like a man dressed as a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drag queens have more grace. And class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. for gods sake shut up about being a countess ,you are no more a countess than me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it just me, or does her boyfriend have a haircut like David Brenner in the '80s?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pathetic. She's right, money can't buy you class...it certainly hasn't worked for her.

    ReplyDelete