Thursday, June 9, 2011

Jeana Keough Says Tamra Barney "Trying To Be Teresa Giudice", Bravo Set Her Up


RumorFix.com:
"Tamra Barney is just trying to be another Teresa Giudice" says Jeana Keough in an exclusive interview with RumorFix about the explosive finale of Real Housewives of Orange County.


The relationships between the former friends has been tense all season and finally came to a head on Sunday night's season finale. Tamra threw a cease and desist letter and a drink at Jeana, which started an all-out fight.


Jeana tells us exclusively that Tamra is just trying to one-up a dramatic Real Housewives of New Jersey star, "She's just trying to be another Teresa. She's just a sad person. I feel bad for the example she sets her children."


As for the wrap party, Jeana is disgusted by what happened -- and says it was not a spontaneous scene of drama.


"I was invited and paid to be there by Bravo but they wanted me to walk in a half hour after everyone else was already there and drinking, 'to make a bold entrance.' I tried to stay away from everybody but they dragged me into it anyway. Thank God I'm an athlete because they could have really hurt me when I was shoved into the bar like that!


"The whole scene was a total set up. Tamra was holding on to that letter for three hours before she threw it at me. And the second she started walking toward me, everyone started moving out from behind me because they knew what was coming -- plus she had the biggest glass of wine! I had like an inch of champagne in my glass."


But Jeana doesn't hold a grudge against Tamra and wishes her well, even after all the negativity. "She's doing a great job with the kids and I hope she has a happy life," she says.

6 comments:

  1. Tamra Is Trailer TrashJune 10, 2011 at 4:18 PM

    I was hoping that Jeana would beat the shit out of Tamra at the finale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a baby...Tamra can dish it out, but she sure can't take it. Gretchen had too much class to react like that when Tamra was blabbing about her. One thing for sure, Tamra does not behave like a dignified woman with any class. She belongs on Real Housewifes of the Low Life Trashy Trailer Park.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tamra should get drinks thrown in her face everyday as a lesson...she's uneducated, artificial, out of her league scum...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamra Barney is pure low-class, white trash. What a skank will do for $$$...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tamra started off so fun and happy. Even when she was going through the divorce with Simon. Now, YIKES!! Her face is so Botoxed and she has turned into a bitter old hag. Jenna is gross and fat but and I believe she is just looking for a way to get back in the limelight. Tamra is following right in her footsteps. Eddie will be out the door soon if he has any sense.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I'm just glad I'm an athlete."....WTF kind of athlete is Jenna?!? Where does she run? To the boarder for a double decker?

    ReplyDelete