Sunday, June 26, 2011

Melissa Gorga Insists She's Not a Gold Digger



EOnline.com:
Melissa Gorga is not a money-hungry monster.


And, the Real Housewives of New Jersey star says, her enemy-in-law Teresa Giudice knows this.


"When I hear her call me pretty much a gold digger, it's like putting a knife in my heart and twisting it, because I know that she knows that's not true," Melissa told me yesterday when she stopped by E! during her first trip to Los Angeles.


Gorga offers up some pretty convincing proof...


"Joe and I have been married for seven years and have three kids," Melissa explained. "We went through a time where we couldn't even buy diapers. We had to sell every house we lived in...Did I go anywhere? Would I ever? No. It hurts me that she would even put that out there, to put that in someone's head. And it doesn't even hurt me as bad as it hurts her brother."

No comments:

Post a Comment