Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kelsey Grammer: I Won't Put My Family On Reality TV


Guess he's suddenly forgotten that he was the guy who pushed Camille to do RHOBH in the first place. What an asshat:
Kelsey Grammer and his new bride, Kayte Walsh, have never been shy when it comes to their love -- and they're certainly not shy about discussing their differences with his ex-wife Camille Grammer! Unlike Camille, 42, who stars on the hit Bravo series The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Kelsey, 56, plans to stay far away from reality TV. "I made a conscious decision that I wouldn't play out my personal life in front of the cameras," Kelsey told Life & Style at the Tony Awards in NYC on June 12. "That's just respectful for the situation and respectful to Kayte, as well." America got an inside look at Kelsey and Camille's relationship when Camille was very vocal about it on Housewives last year.


Kelsey and Camille divorced on February 10, just 15 days before he tied the knot with Kayte, 30. Since his divorce, Kelsey has found himself in a fight over custody of the kids he shares with Camille. "It's going to be a long, drawn-out thing," he revealed to Life & Style about the custody battle. "We'll be tortured and it will be unpleasant I'm sure, but not on my side."


But will the actor ever be friends with his former wife? "I really can't tell," he said. For now, his biggest concern is his children. "It's very hard at this point," Kelsey added. "I'm not going to say much about that, but I'm going to do my best to make sure my kids are always okay."

No comments:

Post a Comment