Wednesday, January 26, 2011

USmagazine.com Interview With Peggy Tanous


USmagazine.com:
The Real Housewives of Orange County have a new blonde in town!


Stay-at-home mom of two Peggy Tanous is set to join the cast of the smash Bravo reality series, UsMagazine.com can exclusively reveal.


The 41-year-old Tanous, a former swimsuit model and TV host, says she's ready to bring the drama for season 6.


"People call me 'Feisty Peggy' and I can definitely be feisty! I'm an Aries [with a] very strong personality. Friends say I'm the life of the party," Tanous, who joined the cast at the urging of fellow Housewives star Alexis Bellino, tells Us.


"When Alexis got on the show, we saw her, and my husband said, 'Maybe this is something you should try because you've already been in the industry your whole life, and I feel like this could be something really good for you,'" says Tanous, adding that the series provided an outlet for her to overcome the postpartum depression she battled after the birth of daughters London, 3, and Capri, 1 1/2.


"It was kind of a perfect way for me to kind of get me back in the swing of things but not take me away from my family too much."


And Tanous tells Us not to expect any table-flipping antics in her early episodes.


"I didn't clash with anyone! I got along with everyone," she insists. "Tamara [Barney] and I hit it off the most. She's got a daughter a couple years older than London and our personalities are alike. She's really funny and she jokes around a lot and so do I."


As for Tanous' first impressions of lively Vicki Gunvalson?


"Vicki and I are both Aries! So when I met her, I was like 'You have got to be great because you're an Aries, because I'm an Aries and I'm great!'" Tanous jokes. "We had a whole Aries vibe going."


The Real Housewives of Orange County premieres March 6 on Bravo.
Well if she really gets along with "everyone" (esp. Vicki) than I don't see how she's gonna stand out and make an impression on anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment