Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Reason Why Camille Grammer Wants Out Of ‘Real Housewives’


Etidbits.com:
Camille Grammer of ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills‘ fame is speaking out about her frustrations at the way she’s being perceived by the public – mostly due to the way the show has been edited.


“It’s like a runaway train that’s out of control. I’m going through this divorce in my private life, and this on top of everything else has been really hurtful. I don’t know where it’s coming from.”


She’s most angry for the flak she gets over decisions that were made by both her and ex Kelsey Grammer – like having four nannies for two kids.


Even the nanny controversy, I have to laugh about it, because that was Kelsey’s decision to hire the four nannies. And I’m taking all this heat for it,” Grammer tells PEOPLE. “It’s almost as if, on the show, he had nothing to do with our life together. We were married! We made these decisions together.”


She also says that she’s moving forward with her life.


“I’m not in love with him anymore,” she says. “There’s been too much pain. I’m moving forward. I’m starting new traditions with our children and I look forward to my future.”

2 comments:

  1. At first, I felt kind of bad for Camille. There she was alone in California, husbands all the way in N.Y. for a year (doing more than just "working"). I overlooked the fact that she has 4 nannies to care for the 2 children that she herself didn't give birth to, why risk stretchmarks? And the way Kelsey treated her back in his dressing room was painful to watch.
    But it became quite clear why Ms. Camille has such a hard time getting along with women. She is so desperate for men to find her sexually appealing that she goes around showing off her body to the other husbands, talking about her perfect boobs, practically giving Adrienne's hubby a private strip dance, and her inappropriate friendship with Nick. Mr.Hot and married Nick, whom she kisses on the lips right in front of his wife. A woman who acts this way around other women and their husbands is not going to make a very good impression. It's not jealousy Camille, you idiot, its YOU! Just go away now. Go learn some more big words like "pernicious." That should keep you busy, at least until its time for another ride on Nick, I mean, another ride on Nick's big motorcycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you an mean spirited jealous person. You are not God don't judge someone unless you have walked in there shoes. Worry about your own life.

    ReplyDelete