Friday, January 7, 2011

Camille Grammer Talks "Real Housewives" Regrets



LATimesblog.com:
Camille Grammer might be undecided about doing a second season of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," but she's certainly decisive about the damage already done.


It's not all a game of blame-the-editing, either — though that's part of it. Watching the show, she says, often brings her to tears.


"I don't like the person; I can't watch her. I can't watch myself on TV," she told Access Hollywood. "I look at the person and go, 'Who is that?' That's not me. I think I'm awful on it."


In addition to opening up about those, ahem, perception issues, Grammer copped to regrets over implying fellow housewife Kyle Richards' husband was a bit of a ladies' man and about placing herself atop the social "pecking order" in the cast.


Anchor Shaun Robinson probed about the end of her marriage to actor Kelsey Grammer, and, as Camille's rep told the Ministry, their "contentious" divorce.


"[We speak] only through e-mail or text or through lawyers. We don’t talk about the show at all because we don't speak … when we do communicate through e-mail and through lawyers, it's only about the children," she said of their current relationship. "He doesn’t want to talk about anything else."

1 comment:

  1. I had hoped she would see what a BITCH she came off as. Now, if she could stop kissing and lap dancing on other people's husbands!

    ReplyDelete