Monday, January 24, 2011

Sonja Morgan-Tremont Writing Toaster Oven Cookbook



RadarOnline.com:
The Real Housewives of New York City star Sonja Morgan-Tremont will soon be proving that she's more than just a pretty face.


The single mom is writing a cookbook for all the fast-paced ladies of the city on a budget -- with quick and easy recipes for the toaster oven -- and RadarOnline.com has all the details and photos.


"It's very exciting. It's really attractive to the young girls who live in the city who ask me, 'How do you do it'?" Sonja told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.


"They said, 'You cook in a toaster oven?' So people started asking me if I they could have my toaster oven recipes." She keeps her recipes on cards stored away in her kitchen, Sonja says.


Sonja revealed that she has interested publishers and promises the cookbook will be hit shelves in six months. And although she's writing the book herself, she added that she's getting a little help from notable friends like acclaimed writer Steven Priggé.


"With my mouth, I'm not short on material! It's more than a cookbook, it's a lifestyle book," she laughed.


"Everything is very healthy. I'm body conscious... and nowadays we live longer. We want to look good longer and we want to be relevant, so I have to have healthy food and need to be able to do it quickly. The way to do that is either with a crock pot, a blender or a toaster oven!"

2 comments:

  1. Sonja Morgan is really a beauty. I wonder how she can cook using an oven toaster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a bright, modern update of the best-selling Bristol title. The toaster oven is enjoying renewed interest and sales, and this revised edition brings.

    ReplyDelete