Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kyle Richards: I'm Not Meant to Be Friends With Camille Grammer



USmagazine.com:
Is Camille Grammer out to get Kyle Richards?


When the 42-year-old Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star recently stopped by the UsMagazine.com offices, she said she felt "attacked" when the former Playboy model invited her to dinner to make amends (as seen on the December 16 episode of the hit Bravo show).


"I really went in there with good intentions. I thought it was a perfect chance to put Vegas and New York behind us, and I had high hopes," Richards tells Us. "Clearly it all just went wrong."


The dinnertime feud was escalated by Grammer's friend, medium Allison Dubois, who predicted that Richards will never have a fulfilling marriage.


"I really wish that my personality could say, 'Big deal! Let this roll off your shoulders and move on,' but that's just not who I am," she admits. "I've just come to a place where I've realized, not everybody is meant to be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment