Monday, January 3, 2011

Dina Manzo Returning To TV


Popeater.com:
Dina Manzo may have walked off 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey,' but her TV career is far from over. With a project in the works, Manzo is excited to return to TV. "You'll see my face pop up on TV in the near future. I'm working on something very exciting, but it's not reality TV," she slyly tells PopEater.


Manzo, who admits she's "happier than ever" since quitting the franchise, still roots for her former castmates. "I love them all. They're great. The show just wasn't for me. I'm a private person," she revealed at Bravo's New Year's Eve party in New York.


Ringing in the New Year, Manzo, a self-described "workaholic," said her resolution is to let loose and start having more fun.


"I am always so goal-oriented and serious. I want to stop and smell the roses, live in the moment and enjoy life," she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment