Saturday, January 15, 2011

NeNe Leakes To Appear On "Celebrity Apprentice"


Zap2it.com:
On Friday (Jan. 14), Donald Trump announced the new cast of "The Celebrity Apprentice" and guess who was on the list? "The Real Housewives of Atlanta's" queen bee, NeNe Leakes! And the gabby southern socialite couldn't be happier that she can finally talk about the show.


"Yes, honey. Can we say 'Celebrity Apprentice' out loud? We had to be quiet for the longest," she exclaims to Zap2it.


NeNe barely wrapped on shooting the NBC reality show on Thursday, which started production back in October of last year. So, how does the Bravo housewife feel she fared on the show?


"I think I did great," she says. "Because when I went into this, I thought I'd be out the first day. I think I did a pretty good job."


It's pretty funny that the "Celebrity Apprentice" news comes right after Popeater ranked NeNe the "least likely to succeed" among several of the "Real Housewives" when it came to their careers. NeNe has a simple answer for them: "We know who gets most likely to succeed," she says. "Because who is working?"

No comments:

Post a Comment