Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Zap2It Interviews Cynthia Bailey


Zap2It.com:
She refers to herself as "Cynthia Bailey, supermodel," which could turn off some people, but she's telling the truth. Bailey has graced magazine covers and is exquisite.


Bailey is also calm, which has a leavening effect on Bravo's The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Slender at 5 feet 10 inches, she wears clothes beautifully.


"I describe my style as I am not the label girl," Bailey says. "I don't have the next Prada, the next Gucci. Being in the industry for so long, I get it. I would never be in one thing head to toe."


"My own personal style is a mixture," she says. "I love vintage. I love nothing better than a Chanel sweater with H&M jeans and a pair of Converse and a Prada bag and call it a day."


Though Bailey used to enjoy shopping, the hunt doesn't thrill her anymore. For department stores, she likes Barneys and Neiman Marcus.


For vintage clothes, she checks out Salvation Army stores. And she has done some online shopping, such as a recent pair of Uggs for her 10-year-old daughter. Bailey also goes to Target to shop.


"I don't have a lot of patience like I used to," she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment