Friday, December 31, 2010

Gretchen Rossi And Slade Smiley Still Together . . . In Spinoff?


LALATE.com:
Are Gretchen Rossi and Slade Smiley still together? Gretchen Rossi and Slade Smiley are not only still together, but reportedly engaged, and pushing for their own spinoff series from Real Housewives of OC, claims reports.


Gretchen Rossi and Slade Smiley remain two of the most familiar faces on the Housewives brand. But could they be heading to their own reality show?


Smiley has been with Housewives since the first episode of the original Housewives (Orange County). At the time, he was serious with Jo De La Rosa. They broke up. Then he dated Lauri Waring. Then they broke up.


In season four, Gretchen joined Real Housewives. In season five, she started dating Slade. Now reports claim the couple are engaged and even pushing for their own spinoff series. In the last episode of season six, the couple reportedly reveal their engagement on Housewives.
God, who'd want to watch those two on their own show? Funny how some 'Housewives' just don't seem to get the kind of appeal you have to have on viewers for them to want to see you on your own show. Like her or not, Bethenny has it. The only other person I could see having the 'it' factor that you need to carry a show on her own is Caroline Manzo (because of the dynamics of her family) and maybe that's part of the reason why her son's are getting their own show.

13 comments:

  1. This boney ass, low class white trash, gold digging slut should use some of that Turbotax money and buy that "himbo" a vasectomy so he can't pollute the gene pool any further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, she apparently has ALOT more class than you! :-)

    And who the hell would want to watch Caroline Manzo???? ick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please spare me! That would be the one show I WOULD NOT WATCH from Bravo...I love Bravo! Gretchen is annoying and I really could care less for her. As for Slade...dirty. I cant even stand to watch them the 5 min of fame they get from Housewives now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey gretchen is my girl stop with the throwing of crap at them , if this is what she wants then so be it. look at your life before you throw stones at them. caroline oh please she
    thinks she is a mob wife plllleaase your so tough your embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband and I met Gretchen and Slade in person when vacationing in california in october 2010. They were nothing except the most genuine friendly people we have ever met. I simply wanted to meet them and get a picture, but we ended up talking in the parking lot for quite awhile. They are very real and down to earth and we wish them the best. If they get their own show we will be watching.
    No 1 Canadian Fan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gretchen is the most ridiculous, and fake person I've ever seen on T.V. I hope she goes away as fast as she appeared (along with Slade)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gretchen and Slade make a lovely couple and I wish them both nothing but the best. She is so down to earth and not a gold digger like the other ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gretchen is the only one on the show I like. Not sure about Slade. Can't stand Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the world is literally sick of them already. People can only handle watching stupidity for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think gretchen is a superficial,bitch.can you post with your hair a little more,please! I've seen nice,prettier people in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Gretchen is beautiful, funny and smart...or I thought she was smart -- just can't figureout why she chooses to be with that housewife hunter. She's just TOO good for that gold digging, gross, fame-seeking loser, Slade! I can't bear to watch them together knowing Gretchen could do SO much better!!!!! I pray she wises up - He's a sorry excuse for a boyfriend. She needs someone who sees her wonderful qualities, inside AND out!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope all the housewives die a horrible death ...what kind of image are these gold digging materialistic SLUTS sending out to kids worldwide ?

    ReplyDelete