Sunday, December 26, 2010

Camille Grammer Declares 'I Still Love Kelsey'


DailyMail.com:
Like many going through a divorce, it is not unusual for one partner to still be in love with their soon-to-be ex.


And that appears to be the case for Camille Grammer.


The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star has revealed that she is still in love with her ex-husband, Kelsey Grammer.


'We've been together for 14 years, I thought we had a really good run of it. I still love my husband, my soon to be ex-husband,' she said on Extra TV.


The blonde reality star says it's especially hard for her now that Kelsey has moved on by getting engaged to his new girlfriend, British air hostess, Kayte Walsh.


'He's in love, he's getting married, so I don't think there's any reconciliation.

No comments:

Post a Comment