Friday, December 17, 2010

Camille Grammer Holds 'Dinner Party from Hell'


People.com:
Guests at Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Camille Grammer's dinner party were treated to a hearty, heaping serving of – you guessed it – drama.


On Thursday night's episode of the Bravo series, the housewife – who filed for divorce from husband Kelsey Grammer in July – threw the affair at her Malibu home with intentions of making amends with the ladies after a tense trip to Manhattan. But it was a guest of fellow housewife – and frenemy – Kyle Richards that made it a dinner party from hell, as the episode is appropriately titled.


Richards brought along Faye Resnick, co-author of the 1994 book Nicole Brown Simpson: The Private Diary of a Life Interrupted, which was published amidst the hype of the O.J. Simpson murder trial. She later stripped down for Playboy after the publicity she received from the book.


"You know how I know her?" Grammer says in the episode. "I saw her naked on Playboy.


She adds: "I thought you looked amazing," before calling her "morally corrupt" in her confessional, alluding to Resnick's friendship with Nicole Brown Simpson.


It's a bold, dinner-table move – coming from a fellow Bunny. Grammer, 42, had her close-up, too, in the magazine, a point Richards brings up.


"We got into this conversation – how I posed for Playboy too," she says. "But I was in my early 20s, and it wasn't coming off of a big murder trial that my girlfriend was killed [in]. "Those people I don't understand, and I don't want to associate with."
That had to be the funniest and downright weirdest dinner party I've ever witnessed. That psychic chick was complete bonkers and I love how Kim called Taylor out on her enhanced lips. But all in all I'm still with Camille on calling out how mean Kyle can be, not just to her, but her own sister who she consistently talks down to.

No comments:

Post a Comment