Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lisa Vanderpump - 'Give Me Back My Handbags!'



RadarOnline.com:
Lisa Vanderpump was robbed of four designer handbags while staying at the Soho Grand Hotel in NYC last month, she tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.


The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star is furious about the situation and is demanding hotel management "give me back my handbags."


"I had four purses valued at just over $8,000 including two Christian Louboutins, one Louis Vuitton and one Channel. Those were my signature bags. Boy do I feel violated," Lisa tells us.


Lisa, known as "Pinky" to close friends, was staying at the hotel while filming scenes for RHOBH. The reality star says she complained to management but feels she is getting the run around.


"They told me I should have put my purses in the room's safe," she tell us. "Come on, the safe wasn't big enough to fit a wallet inside. The room is suppose to be safe. Do they expect me to stick Jiggy (her dog) in the safe too?"


Lisa's husband Ken Todd, who was with Lisa in NYC, took control of the situation and went to the hotel's management.


"They told me to contact their insurance department and I did," Ken says. "The guys over there were complete morons. They told us they will not replace Lisa's bags. I am so annoyed at this hotel and the way they treated us."

1 comment:

  1. She's still so stunning. She's like the goddess of immortal beauty. Love her smile.

    ReplyDelete