Monday, December 27, 2010

Bethenny Frankel: Why I Deserved to Make 'Skating' Finale


USmagazine.com:
Bethenny Frankel landed in second place on Tuesday night's finale of Skating with the Stars (actress Rebecca Budig was crowned the inaugural winner on the ABC hit) -- but she still won a battle against sharp-tongued judge Johnny Weir.


On the Dec. 13 episode of the show, Olympian Weir shredded Frankel's performance on the ice, sniping: "I don't care to watch you perform anymore."


Frankel, 40, recently defended herself to UsMagazine.com. "I thought the word judge meant being impartial -- and not biased," the new mom says. "I perform for the fans. I don't need the judges' approval!"


I enjoy [wearing] the skates," she told Us of her experience on the show. "I'm doing the best I can, I want to be good every single time...I've gone balls to the wall!"


Still it's been a challenge balancing training (2 hours a day!), shooting her Bravo series Bethenny Ever After and caring for daughter Bryn, 7 months. "I've taken on too much, but I'm doing the best I can!"

No comments:

Post a Comment