Friday, June 4, 2010

Sonja Morgan Speaks On DWI Arrest


Speaking on Fox 5's "Good Day New York" Thursday, "Real Housewives of New York City" cast member Sonja T. Morgan wouldn't directly address a charge that she was driving while intoxicated in Southampton Village on Memorial Day, but says she'll talk about it in the future.

"I really can't talk about it. I've been very open on the show about it, and when I can talk about, I'm happy to tell the story."

Pressed for details, she added, "I think the mug shot says it all."

Then she complimented the Southampton Police Department's day to day performance. "You know, Southampton does a great job. That's why I love it there. It's a safe neighborhood." 

Southampton police say they spotted Morgan, 46, of New York City, running a stop sign while driving a 2006 BMW early Monday morning.

She didn't confirm the report, but said, "If you're in the middle of the road, or you roll through a stop sign, they're going to pull you over."
Listen as flighty and ditzy Sonja comes off on TV, I hope she understands just how serious drunk driving is. Her handlers would do well to remind her of that.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure she will take full responsibility. I love this girl! She has more class than any of the other ladies. Can't wait to see more of her. I wish her all the best! Just take responsibility and everything will be okay!

    ReplyDelete