Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bethenny Frankel: Reality TV Is "Not Good" for Kelly's Health


On part two of The Real Housewives of New York reunion Monday, Kelly Bensimon lashed out at her castmates, claiming that she was a victim of "systematic bullying" on the show's third season.

Bethenny Frankel, who visited Us Weekly's New York office last week, says Bensimon, 42, is just trying to come up with excuses to justify her loopy onscreen antics.

"I really feel badly that she's trying to claw her way out of it with this 'bullying' thing," Frankel, 39, tells Us. "I honestly don't think this is the right place for her to be on television. I think she can't resist being on the show, but it's really not healthy for her. Frankly, if I'm not on the show again, thatll make it better for her because me being on the show again is certainly not good for her health. But I've never seen anything like it -- and I really did grow up in a crazy town."

Frankel suspects Bensimon "wants to be infamous, rather than thinking about what actually is going on with her."

Adds Frankel: "I mean, it gives her a lot of attention, but I would never want that kind of attention. I don't think it's healthy."

Benismon has told Us her job is to create "great TV."
Kelly is just an idiot. Really, I don't know how else to call it (when she out of nowhere responded with “Maybe she wanted to hear her voice?” after Jill was asked about why she kept Bethenny's "get a hobby" voicemail for two months, I just wanted to get up and throw my TV set at the wall). And running with this lame "systematic bullying" crap is going to get her in trouble from real experts who deal with that kind of stuff everyday, too bad she's just too dumb to see that.

3 comments:

  1. I imagine Bethenny's husband was furious that someone would abuse his wife and infant that way. Can you just see Jason if he had been in that vicinity of his wife and hearing Kelly ? AK-47 and a tank would of come in play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People, People, come on now, the lady is a little dim wit and yeah she is very stupid and has no clue on what she is actually saying, what can I say she is an idiot and sometimes it is hard to get rid of them, but we do try. So, hopefully on the next season of TRHWONYC she won't be on and then we can all celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Kelly speaks, nothing she says makes any sense. Her tongue flaps before it connects with her brain and she becomes a joke. Hopefully she will not be on the next season. She is not feminine looking from top to bottom and believes that everyone thinks she is somewhat important and popular-delusional like Danielle on HONJ.

    ReplyDelete