Friday, June 4, 2010

Bethenny Frankel: This 'Might Be The End' Of My Time As A 'Real Housewife'



Listen, I'd think that Bethenny's easily most people's favorite 'housewife', so would the show suffer any if she did decide to leave? Of course. Could she be playing us like LeBron and negotiating for more $$$ to come back? Anything's possible. I just hope that she does what's best, takes some time to recover from what had to be an emotionally draining season, thinks about it and decides to come back. RHONY could certainly survive without Bethenny, but it'd never be the same.

2 comments:

  1. She is not my favorite anymore. I cannot stand her anymore!!!! She is selfish, annoying and will her sell her soul for money. I am sooooo tired of her skinny bitch shit. The car was over the top! I won't watch her new show, who the hell cares about her. I feel so sorry for her new husband, I will give it maybe two years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE BETHENNY! The reason she is well loved is because she is authentic in a way that the others are not!

    ReplyDelete