Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dina Manzo Hints That She May Be Leaving RHONJ


Apparently one of the "Real Housewives of New Jersey" is leaving the show. People.com reports a promo during last night's episode said as much, although reality show promos are about as accurate as pre-Iraq War intelligence. (We didn't see it; we plead Tivo.)

Anyway, if we had to guess on which housewife would fly the coop, it would be Dina Manzo, who hinted to us last year that she wasn't sure she wanted to return, and who has made her disgust at certain elements of the production very clear in her Bravotv.com blog -- not just her feelings about Danielle Staub, but her horror that producers and her family members agreed to film last week's episode at a benefit at the Brownstone for a baby with cancer, even though Danielle was going to show up and did, in fact, make things mighty uncomfortable for everyone involved

In fact, in today's blog, she says of her confrontation with Danielle: "After seeing the crowd she rolls with and the fact that she will stop at nothing to get what she wants, I can honestly say that I do fear for my safety. I didn't sign on for this, as a result of this show, a horrific person is now in my life who I just can't seem to shake. I think I may have had enough. Watch what happens."
Yeah, I guess it'd make sense for Dina to leave RHONJ, she's never been into the drama and with her husband's refusal to go be the show as well as Lexi's scaled back appearances, do viewers really have much use for Dina anymore? I'd be sad to see Dina go, but If she's really worried about Danielle, wants to concentrate on her charity work and live in peace and harmony than more power to her.

1 comment:

  1. I would never put up with a thug like Danielle. She is certifiably crazy! She imposes her insanity on children, arguing with Ashley and Christopher! Caroline is right , you hang with trash and you smell like trash you must be trash. Danielle now has a sex tape? She filmed of herself? OMG old whore private parts?? I vomited in my mouth!!

    Dina run like hell girl!!!

    ReplyDelete