Monday, April 3, 2017

Ramona Singer Says You Can't Compare Her Divorce to Bethenny Frankel's


BravoTV.com:
While Ramona Singer and Bethenny Frankel may appear to have some common ground given that they are both divorced ladies about town, Ramona notes that trying to really compare their break-ups is nearly impossible to do.

"Well yes [we bonded over divorce] and no because I don't think you can compare a 23 year marriage to a 2 year marriage," The Real Housewives of New York City mom shared with Access Hollywoodthis week. "It's night and day."

Still, that doesn't mean the former Mrs. Mario Singer doesn't feel for the Skinnygirl mogul following her split from Jason Hoppy (their divorce was finalized last July, nearly four years after they separated). "But I think for her it's been very difficult because she has a very young child. And I'm fortunate my daughter [Avery], when I was having my problems, was 18, can make up her own mind, and wasn't really living at home anymore," Ramona said (her divorce from Mario was finalized a few months later in September). "My heart bleeds for Bethenny because there's times where she wants to exchange days with Jason and he won't do that. And I can't imagine not having a child live with you everyday, especially a young girl."

Bethenny and Jason are parents to 6-year-old Bryn, and Ramona can't even imagine what it must be like for them to have to work out all the intricacies of co-parenting. "My heart breaks for Bethenny; any woman, any family that goes through a divorce. It goes for the men too," she said. "I'm sure it breaks Jason's heart. To share custody of a young child has to be one of the most heartbreaking things in the world."
RELATED:  Ramona Singer's Night Out at Ariana Grande's Concert Is Exactly What Real Housewives Fans Would Hope For

No comments:

Post a Comment