Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Jacqueline Laurita Opens Up About All Her Plastic Surgeries


FOXNews.com:
Jacqueline Laurita, of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey,” isn't afraid to go under the knife to get her ideal look.

“I never understood plastic surgery when I was younger,” she revealed. “But then when you get older, gravity takes its toll, your boobs start going south and lines form around your face. You start considering it more. You may look older, but you may still have the energy and drive of someone younger and you want the looks to match that feeling.”

The Bravo star opened up to Fox News about her latest plastic surgery, which she said she got after she began worrying that her silicone breast implants could rupture. 

She decided to research other options and settled on the Ideal Implant, which is made of saline. Laurita found a new surgeon and went from a D-cup to a C-cup in December 2016. It was her fourth surgery on her breasts. 

“On camera, I felt like I looked a lot larger with my boobs,” Laurita told us. “But I was insecure even before ‘Housewives.’ But no, it didn’t help having it in my face. I probably would have done them regardless."

Dr. David Rapaport did her surgery for free.

“I was going to use them before they offered to cover the costs,” she insisted. “I was already researching it and trying to reach out to a doctor. It was just a no-brainer. Why would I still want to stay worried about my silicone implants?”

She said surgery isn't the only thing she's done to improve her body. 

“I watch what I eat, I exercise, I do all of those things,” Laurita said. “Yes, plastic surgery can give you a jumpstart, but it’s not a cure-all. You still have to maintain it. You can’t just get a tummy tuck and expect a flat stomach for the rest of your life. You still have to eat healthy, you still have to work out."
RELATED:  EXCLUSIVE: Jacqueline Laurita Opens Up About Her Son’s Autism and Why She Won't Be Returning to ‘RHONJ’

No comments:

Post a Comment