Thursday, April 13, 2017

Luann de Lesseps Swears New Husband Tom Isn't Cheating


FOXNews.com:
Some of the "Real Housewives of New York City" stars believe the Countess married a cheating Tom, but that's not the case, according to the proud Luann D’Agostino -- formerly Luann de Lesseps.

“Things are solid,” said the 51-year-old reality TV star told Fox News about her recent marriage to CEO Tom D’Agostino Jr., which took place on New Year’s Eve 2016. “We’ve been through a lot and we made it to the other side, and we’re strong from it..." 

However, not everyone is feeling their wedded bliss. On the show’s ninth season, which premiered earlier this month, audiences witnessed Ramona Singer bringing up rumors of Tom’s infidelity. And according Singer, who once dated Tom -- as did castmate Sonja Morgan, Luann should watch out for his alleged friendship with an ex-girlfriend, which she believes is too close for comfort.

Luann isn’t having any of it.

“I just think she’s obsessed!” she said on her frenemy’s allegations. “She’s obsessed with my love life. Get your own love life. Stay out of my love life if it’s not going to better my life. I don’t go after about the men she’s dating or about her past or divorce... So I feel like she should stay out of my business. I’m a grown woman, I make my own decisions. I’m secured and confident in my decision and in my relationship. That should be enough. And as a friend, she should respect that.”
RELATED:  LuAnn De Lesseps Unveils $1.5 Million Penthouse With Hubby Tom D’Agastino

No comments:

Post a Comment