Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Kyle Richards Opens Up On First Husband Guraish Aldjufrie & Why Marriage Ended


BravoTV.com:
Before Kyle Richards was happily married to Mauricio Umansky, she was married to her daughter Farrah's dad, Guraish AldjufrieThe Real Housewives of Beverly Hills mom opened up about her first marriage during an appearance on Juicy Scoop with Heather McDonald, recalling how they met and why exactly their relationship ended.

Kyle shared that she met her first husband during a Tina Turner concert when she was approached by his friend who asked her out on a date for him. "I lied and I said I was 19 and I had braces and I was hiding my braces," she recalled. "And then I got scared so I had my friend come with me and then it was like a group of people and he was in the group and we became friends. He speaks good English, but he didn't when we first met. He's Indonesian, so he's Indonesian, Arab, and Dutch. He had not lived here long when he had to get up the courage with his English to ask me out on the date." 

The duo later married in a small ceremony and didn't have a wedding. She shared that his family was wealthy, and he owned property around Los Angeles. And it turns out, his demeanor led to a rumor that he was royalty — even though he wasn't. "Well he was shy and cute, and I liked the fact that he was that — and sweet and very much a gentleman. In fact, people said when I got married, 'Oh well she married a prince.' That was the rumor. He wasn't a prince, but he just acted like one because he was very reserved and sweet."

The couple not only met and married young (he was five years her senior), they also had a daughter young. Her role as a mom was an easier one for her than that of being a wife, since she had already been an aunt to her sisters' kids. 

"I struggled with the being married part," she said. "Now I've got the wife part down, but that's hard to be a wife at that age." In the end, Kyle and Guraish separated a few years into the marriage. "I eventually I couldn't do it and I left, and I felt so guilty for so long," she said. "I felt so bad. I was just too young to be married. We're still friends and he's friends with my husband."
RELATED: Kyle Richards Shamed For Posting Photo Of Daughter In Bikini

No comments:

Post a Comment