Friday, December 30, 2016

Luann de Lesseps Says Upcoming Wedding Number 2 Will Be Very Different


BravoTV.com:
We all know Luann de Lesseps is excited to walk down the aisle with Thomas D'Agostino, Jr. And although it’ll be her second marriage, it doesn’t make it any less meaningful.

But, be sure, the two wedding ceremonies will be very different. Luann explains how her 2017 wedding will go down.

“My first wedding, we eloped…I wore jeans, a turtleneck, and a blazer and that’s the way we wanted it to be,” she explains of her 1993 marriage to French entrepreneur Alexandre De Lesseps, the one that labeled her a countess.

“We wanted it to be very casual and it was just the two of us, so this time around, I want to have my family around,” she says.

The two share kids Victoria and Noel together and divorced in 2009.

“And so, that’s very special to me. Having my children, and I think when you have children, it’s important to show the example of even though we’re not together and we are divorced, we are still their parents and we’ll always love them,” she says. “And so, what better to show your children that, even though you’re not together any more, you can still get along together. I think it’s so important, I think it’s so healthy…and I think it’s you know, parents have to set an example like that, because we are parents nonetheless.”

Luann says her kids love Tom, so they are all one big happy family, including her ex.

“The kids like Tom, so they like him very much,” she says.
RELATED:  '3 generations!' Bride-to-be Luann De Lesseps treats herself to a manicure with her mother and daughter two days before marrying Tom D'Agostino

No comments:

Post a Comment