Friday, December 30, 2016

Kandi Burruss Slams Phaedra Parks for Being ‘Full of S**t’


ETOnline.com:
Well, it wouldn’t be a Housewives fight if the person the fight is about isn't around to defend herself. 

ET has your exclusive first look at Sunday night’s all-new episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, which finds Sheree Whitfield seemingly calling some sort of “Come to Jesus” meeting between Kandi Burruss and Porsha Williams. 

The set-up: Porsha does not agree with how Kandi has been talking about Phaedra Parks, alleging that Kandi has been spreading rumors about Phaedra cheating on her incarcerated husband, Apollo Nida. (The couple has since divorced.) 

“I didn’t say the word ‘cheated,’” Kandi claims. “I said she was talking to other people before Apollo went to jail.” 

“That’s saying that she cheated,” Porsha fires back. “I mean, if your best girlfriend seems like she’s confirming that to the streets…” 

“That’s why I am not her best girlfriend, first and foremost,” Kandi says, cutting Porsha off. “But that ain’t stop her from doing s**t to me. She’s not gonna keep running her mouth behind closed doors when people don’t know she’s talking. Don’t think that s**t don’t get back.” 

“I’ve never heard her say anything that I felt was below the belt,” Porsha says. “Like, ‘You cheated on your husband and were damn near married to somebody else.’ I ain’t never heard her say something like that.”
RELATED:  A Kandi Kristmas! RHOA Star Kandi Burruss Takes Son Ace on First Family Trip to Disney World

No comments:

Post a Comment