Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Andy Cohen Confirms ‘Real Housewives of Miami’ Cancellation


RadarOnline.com:
Andy Cohen has finally confirmed that a beloved Real Housewives franchise will not be returning.

Cohen, 48, revealed at Live Talks L.A. that The Real Housewives of Miami “didn’t work out,” just weeks after he raised the question in Superficial: More Adventures From The Andy Cohen Diaries.

“I knew the first question was going to be when is Real Housewives of Miami coming back and I said, ‘Never say never,'” he wrote in his book. “But I could see from the women’s faces that they didn’t believe me and then I kind of didn’t believe me, but I was getting nostalgic for them.”

RHOM lasted for three seasons from 2011 to 2013, and starred Lea Black, Larsa Pippen, and Joanna Krupa among others. None of the ladies got a spin-off after the show’s cancellation, but Marysol Patton and her mom Elsa received a web series, Havana Elsa during the show’s second season.

RadarOnline.com exclusively reported that three-season star Alexia Echevarria‘s husband Herman died of natural causes earlier this year. He was separated from the Bravolebrity at the time, and was found alone in his condo.
RELATED:  'Real Housewife' Lea Black lists her polished pad in Hollywood Hills West

No comments:

Post a Comment