Saturday, December 3, 2016

Danielle Staub Speaks on Rumored 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Return and New Boyfriend


BuddyTV.com:
Ever since former Real Housewives of New Jersey enemies Teresa Giudice and Danielle Staub shockingly reunited for a yoga class, fans have been buzzing about what this could mean for the show's future.

It was recently reported that Danielle was in fact returning for season 8 as a possible friend of the Housewives, but what does Danielle have to say about these rumors? Plus, what should fans expect to see from her, if she does return?


During a recent interview with Radar Online, Danielle was asked about her rumored return to the show. While she didn't provide a direct response, her answers seemed to hint towards her coming back.

"I obviously can't make a comment on that," Danielle said about her possible comeback.

"I would not be able to say either way whether I'm a friend or full time or whatever," she continued. "I think those are Andy Cohen questions. I'm deferring them to Andy!"

If she does end up appearing on season 8, which would be her first time back on the show since season 2, Danielle may already have a storyline to share with the viewers -- her new boyfriend, Marty Caffrey.

"My new relationship is public so whatever I do whether it's this show or another show or anything I do with my life, yes, it's here to been seen," she explained.
RELATED:  Does Andy Cohen Want Danielle Staub Back on the Real Housewives of New Jersey?

No comments:

Post a Comment