Friday, July 8, 2016

Lisa Vanderpump Confirms Return To 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'


USWeekly.com:
Darlings, she's not leaving! Lisa Vanderpump officially confirmed on Thursday, July 7, that she's returning to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for season 7.

"Yep, never thought I would return, but after many discussions. The pump is still in the game," Vanderpump, 55, tweeted to her more than one million Twitter followers. "Thank you to all of you. #rhobh."

As previously reported, the SUR restaurant owner was on the verge of quitting the Bravo series, but was eventually persuaded by her husband, Ken Todd. "Ken convinced her to do this season," an insider told Us. "She needed some arm pulling."

The extra push was probably worth it. The source told Us that the reality star was offered seven figures to appear in the next season. (Bravo had no comment on the upcoming cast or negotiations.)

Vanderpump has been a part of the drama-filled series since its 2010 debut. She currently stars in its spinoff, Vanderpump Rules.

Vanderpump may be returning, but there's already been a show shakeup. Last month, Yolanda Foster announced she was bowing out after four seasons.
RELATED:  'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Adds New Cast Member Dorit Kemsley for Season 7: Details!