Saturday, July 9, 2016

Kathryn Edwards Is Leaving 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' After One Half Season


EOnline.com:
Kathryn Edwards is saying goodbye to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills after just one season, E! News has confirmed.. The former model revealed to People that she is not returning to the Bravo hit after joining the show halfway through its sixth season.

"I walk away from it all with great feelings. I have no regrets at all," she told the magazine of her decision. "It was definitely an adventure for me. I really am kind of a private person. It really just comes down to the time and what I value the most. I value those times with my husband and our friends. And I really didn't want to miss another year. It's nice to be able to live life."

Although Edwards made a splash after she memorably sparred with Faye Resnick over revelations in Resnick's mid-'90s tell-all book, she wasn't the center of much drama throughout her stint on RHOBH. (ICYMI, Faye alleged that Marcus Allen, Kathryn's then-husband, had an affair with Nicole Brown Simpson that sparked O.J. Simpson's rage.)

"She capitalized on a tragedy. Horrible. She wrote a book back in the day, 21 years ago, and spoke of me. She's never met me, so don't act like you know me when you don't know me," Kathryn told her RHOBH costars, adding, "There's very few people in my life that I've carried a dagger for...She's one of them."
RELATED:  What Does Faye Resnick's Book Say About Kathryn Edwards? 'The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' Stars Have History

No comments:

Post a Comment