Thursday, September 10, 2015

NeNe Leakes Wants On 'Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills': 'They Need A Brown Girl'


AccessHollywood.com:
NeNe Leakes is done with "The Real Housewives of Atlanta," but is down with "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."

According to NeNe, the ladies of the 90210 could use a little diversity on Rodeo Drive.

"I would love to join the Beverly Hills 'Housewives.' I'd be the only brown girl there," NeNe, who will be appearing "The Real Husbands of Hollywood" and "Fashion Police," told Billy Bush and Kit Hoover on Thursday's Access Hollywood Live.

NeNe said she'd jump at the chance to mix it up with the cast at Pump, Sur and Villa Blanca.
"[I'd love] to fight those girls a little bit. They need a brown girl, I promise. I'd love to do it," she said with a smile.

As for why she left "Atlanta," Nene – who once famously proclaimed, "I am rich, bitch!" said her departure wasn't about the coin.

"Honey, money ain't everything, OK? I was the only original there, and it was the end of my contract," she explained. "I was offered Season 8, to come back, and it was my decision. I just wanted to do other things. Also, I felt like being on the show all of this time, I felt like I was being attacked a lot. I felt like it was very negative at times. And it was just time for me to sort of step back and just try other things.
I believe that NeNe and Kyle are cool (but then who isn't friends with Kyle?) so this makes some sense. But I've been saying for years that it's Real Housewives of New York that should've had a 'brown girl' on there by now, esp. considering NYC's renowned diversity.

RELATED:
Kenya Moore And NeNe Leakes Are Still Feuding After RHOA Vet’s Departure From Show — See All Of Their Latest Disses!

No comments:

Post a Comment