Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Heather Thomson Officially Leaves Real Housewives of New York City


People.com:
New York City is officially down one housewife.

Heather Thomson will not be returning for the next season of The Real Housewives of New York City, the reality star confirmed to ET.

"The reality of it [is] that I just can't do it anymore," she told ET. "I have to focus on the things that are really, really important in my life, and that's my family and my business. While I'm filming the show, I also am running a multimillion dollar business, and it takes away a lot of my time from the company."

Thomson joined the show three years ago, and feuded with LuAnn de Lesseps after waking up to find a naked man brought home during their trip to Turks and Caicos. 


"My third year I kind of figured out where I was with the women," she said. "There was a beginning, middle and end for everything, and for me, that was the end. The opportunity, the experience – it was all amazing while it lasted. But, again … the third time was the charm for me."

Outside of her time on the show, Thomson is known as a businesswoman and the creator of Yummie by Heather Thomson, a brand of wardrobe essentials.
The show kept her away from her family and business?!? Yeah, ok Heather.

RELATED: Heather Thomson Leaving RHONY: She "Knew It Was Time to Move On," Carole Radziwill Says

4 comments:

  1. Bitch please, your ass was about to be canned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The people on this blog are sickening,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How true! Now can I blow a load of baby gravy on your fun bags.

      Delete
  3. Porsha Williams: "Hey, I'm not dumb"

    ReplyDelete