Friday, September 18, 2015

Lisa Rinna Says Dramatic Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 'Gave Me My Voice'



People.com:
After decades of being in America's living rooms as an actress and TV host, Lisa Rinna says her work on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is what gave her a voice.

"I'm an entrepreneur at heart and to make all of other businesses run and do everything I want to do, I have to be on TV," Rinna says in an exclusive clip from Oprah: Where Are They Now?. "I knew the girls on the show, and that's one of the reasons I felt comfortable."

The former Days of Our Lives andMelrose Place star joined RHOBH in season 5, which proved to be a life-changing experience. It included some dramatic moments, including her throwing a glass at cast member Kim Richards.

"I learned so much doing Real Housewives, because it gave me my voice. That voice has always been there. It's been inside of me, but it gave me the permission to just let it really fly." 
RELATED:  EXCLUSIVE: Lisa Rinna Says Harry Hamlin Threatened Divorce If She Joined 'Real Housewives'

No comments:

Post a Comment