Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Yolanda Foster: 'I Have Lost the Ability to Read or Write'


EOnline.com:
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Yolanda Foster, who has been battling Lyme disease for the past three years, has relapsed.

In a blog post for Bravotv.com, the reality star revealed why she has not been so active on the site. "I would like to apologize for my lousy participation in the blogging department at the moment. Although writing is usually my favorite thing to do, I unfortunately have lost the ability to do so in an intelligent matter at this time."

In the heart wrenching post, Foster said that she has "lost the ability to read, write, or even watch TV."

"It feels like someone came in and confiscated my brain and tied my hands behind my back to just watch and see life go by without me participating in it," she revealed.

Foster relapsed this past December and has shared photos of her visits to the hospital on Instagram.

She most recently posted a photo on Jan. 18 of her in Singapore with her husband, David Foster, and the Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital staff as they are searching for a cure.

With the love of her family and friends, Foster remains optimistic. "I am a firm believer that God often uses our deepest pain as the launching pad of our greatest calling, so even though I have not found a cure, I have faith that I will," she shared.
Another reminder to never take life for granted. Get better soon Yolanda.

RELATED:  Fight Of Her Life: Yolanda Foster’s Husband Paying Thousands To Treat Her Lyme Disease With Alternative Treatment In Asia

1 comment: