Tuesday, January 27, 2015

LuAnn de Lesseps Thinks She’ll Be Back In ‘RHONY’ Fold As Full-Timer


RadarOnline.com:
Countess LuAnn de Lesseps brushed off last season’s demotion on The Real Housewives of New York City, as the socialite defended her contributions to the reality show.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, de Lesseps’ status on the reality show was reduced last year after a long-and-drawn-out contract negotiation with Bravo, at the end of which, the network scaled back her status to part-time.

But the socialite tells OKMagazine.com that the so-called demotion didn’t particularly impact her airtime or presence on the show, which she’s been apart of since its 2008 beginning.

“As you saw last season, I was part-time but I was really on every episode,” de Lesseps, 49, said. “I really pulled my weight in terms of the show.”

The Real Housewives of New York City royal predicted she’ll be figured in as a full-timer for the show’s seventh season — “I think I will be,” she said — as she thinks Bravo big wigs have realized “how important [she is to] the franchise.”

Whether she is or she isn’t, de Lesseps said it’s “not important to” her, as she loves “doing the show” regardless.

“I’m here because I want to be here,” she said. “Whether I have an apple in my hand it doesn’t matter to me.”
RELATED:  'RHONY' LuAnn de Lesseps on Bethenny Frankel, Aviva Drescher and new cast member