Monday, January 12, 2015

Claudia Jordan Says NeNe Leakes Is Lying About The History Of Their Relationship


BravoTV.com:
Claudia Jordan shares her reaction to getting the cold shoulder from NeNe Leakes.

Bravotv.com: How was your experience on Kandi Koated Nights?
Claudia Jordan: First of all I want to thank Kandi for having me on Kandi Koated Nights! I love how open and welcoming she has been to me; she truly is a Georgia Peach! I had a blast and appreciate the opportunity. KKN was a fun, messy, honest experience, and those are my favorite kind! I think these kinds of shows are important, because in America it seems that sex talk is still a little taboo -- and it shouldn't be! It's natural and a part of life, and when done right, feels pretty damn good! Why should any consenting adult feel embarrassed to talk about it? I wish more people were as open minded about sex talk as Kandi (and myself). I know some folks will judge me because I do talk and joke about it, and I wish they would stop it. It's fun, it's real life, and it's OK.

Bravotv.com: Did any of the questions shock you?
CJ: Shock me? Impossible! I do the shocking! I LOVE an edgy interview, and I have no problems answering any questions. I wanted to answer more!

Bravotv.com: Were you surprised that NeNe wasn't super friendly?
CJ: Sadly I'm not really surprised by NeNe's ugly demeanor. This is a person that I, along with the rest of the world, have watched transform from the fun underdog to the mean girl, who now seems to go out of her way to be rude. LET ME BE CLEAR: I have never implied that NeNe and I were friends, nor was I ever interested in pursuing a friendship. Quite frankly outside of her hustle, I really don't see any redeeming qualities about her personality that would make me want to spend time with her. The short time I have spent with her these last few months were draining.

As far as me meeting NeNe before, let me explain and provide receipts. When I first got on Twitter back around 2009, I didn't follow many people, and at the time I wasn't watching #RHOA, so I was NOT following Ms. Leakes -- I really didn't know much about her. One day I got a tweet to follow her back, because she was following me and wanted to talk to me about something. 2009 was a good year for me -- I was on Celebrity Apprentice (the first of my 2 times on the show), and I also was hired by Donald Trump and NBC to co-host the Miss Universe Pageant (500 million viewers give or take.) So times were good! When I followed back I got a direct message that NeNe wanted me to take her place hosting an event in Atlanta that she was scheduled to do, but for some reason could no longer be seen at for some reason. The event was for the New Orleans Saints Football player Charles Grant. I had a free weekend and my best friend Auta lived in Atlanta, so I thought it was a win-win situation. I accepted the gig and helped NeNe off the hook. When I got to Atlanta I went to a pool party at the W Hotel and met NeNe in person for the first time. We took a group photo by the pool and chatted and she was sweet and very complimentary. I wondered why she would give up the hosting gig, but still was in town -- but hey that was none of my business. The event went off without a hitch and was very classy and nice, and NeNe seemed very relieved to have been able to provide a substitute host for whatever reason she had to bow out of the affair. That wasn't the only time we came in contact -- she's tweeted me kind things, and I've tweeted her words of support with her projects, as well as interviewed her on the red carpet, seen her, and took pictures together at events.

So THIS was the reason for my confusion when we were at Kandi's house over why she was so dismissive with me. Then to tell Porsha that I'm in some way thirsty? Hmmm after seeing how all this unfolded, the only thing I'm thirsty for is the real TEA about why she gave up this gig, because we all know Ms. Leakes is about her coins! And NeNe I heard you loud and clear -- you said you have nice feet and skin. Hey, you got me on the feet thing (mine are hideous) but please explain to me your definition of "good skin." YIKES! #ByePores
RELATED:  Claudia Jordan’s car broken into, laptop stolen

1 comment:

  1. Claudia, my dear, people may not have rejected you because you are biracial, but because you have a nasty attitude. You came off very endearing in the beginning of the season and then the claws came out for Nene. Clever though...because coming at Nene will ensure you a spot next season...if there is a next season...because Nene determines the success of that show. Nene is smart enough to have read right through you and your intentions, thus her mistrust of your intentions.

    ReplyDelete