Monday, January 26, 2015

Kyle Richards Slams Brandi Glanville In Blog, Says She 'Can't Be A Friend To Anyone'


Enstarz.com:
Reality star Kyle Richards isn't too happy with her co-star Brandi Glanville and she had some pretty harsh things to say about her after things turned physical between them.

Reality star Kyle Richards isn't too happy with her co-star Brandi Glanville and she had some pretty harsh things to say about her after things turned physical between them.

During Tuesday night's episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, viewers watched as things got physical between Richards and Glanville after Glanville physically blocked her from talking to her sister.

The new episode was fully of so much drama because apparently, Richards's sister Kim had started drinking again after months of sobriety.

Kim insists that she hasn't had any alcohol or drugs, but it's clear that she's lying and all of the women become concerned, especially Kyle.

Kyle tries to reach out to her sister but she is stopped by Glanville and then pushes her away.

In her cast blog, Kyle is opening up about the incident, and it's pretty safe to say that her friendship with Glanville is over for good.

"One thing that was very clear to me in watching this is that Brandi is not my friend. Never has been," the reality star wrote.

"I have tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but always kept her at arms' length. To see her pretending to be friends with me in the car ride to Eileen's and then turning on me made things abundantly clear to me; Brandi can't be a friend to anyone. Including my sister."

It's clear that Kyle isn't happy with Glanville and she thinks her new enemy has been intentionally trying to create drama between her and sister.

"Brandi clearly has been driving a wedge between my sister and me, which seems to have been her master plan from the beginning."

RHOBH airs every Tuesday at 9 p.m. on Bravo.
RELATED:  Kim Richards Choosing Friendship With Brandi Glanville Over Her Sister Kyle? [VIDEO]
 

4 comments:

  1. All hail to the Mean Girls Club :

    Kyle, Lisa V, Lisa R, Eileen
    are BULLIES

    Team Brandi & Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Brandi is faking the relationship with Kim. Throughout all the years on this show she has always come in between those who seem the closest. She did it with Lisa and Adrian, then Lisa and Kyle, now Kyle and Kim. She sets a poor example for her sons with her behavior on this show and now I understand why her husband would be attracted to another woman. Especially when he was married to a immature acting childish woman who only knows curse words and threats.

      Delete
  2. I agree I can't stand kyle but I think kim would do anything for a storyline incuding acting like brandi at the card game. I think that's why she's friends with brandi. Lisa rinna makes me nauseous this use to be my favorite show but can hardly stomach it now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandi speaks the truth & is real about her life ---

    Kyle is a fake sister who acts concerned about Kim but only if cameras are filming her

    Team Brandi & Kim all the way!

    ReplyDelete