Monday, October 27, 2014

Jacqueline Laurita Confirms 'RHONJ' Return, Hints About Reconciling With Dina Manzo


RadarOnline.com:
Could the ice finally be melting between Jacqueline Laurita and her estranged sister-in-law, Dina Manzo?

Following RadarOnline.com‘s exclusive October 22 report of the real reason that the two Real Housewives of New Jersey stars fell out on Season 1, it seems Laurita, 42, is intent on taking another stab at making amends.

“I’m happy in my life,” tweeted Laurita. “I have a lot of great things coming up. Those that want to be a part of my life can be there, those that don’t…k bye.”

She then followed up with a second message: “I welcome those that make an effort.”

Even Jacqueline’s 24-year-old daughter, Ashlee Holmes, got involved in on the action with an inspirational Instagram message posted a short time after her mom’s messages.

“An unresolved past never goes away  until you find the courage to revisit all the pain and accept there’s nothing to do to change the past,” read the quote. “What’s happened has happened. And what’s done is done.”

“If I see a quote I like and it resonates with me in some way where I feel it helped me…I like to share it with all of you,” explained Holmes.

But just because the duo seems to be struggling to reach out and move on doesn’t mean they will sit back and let anyone, like 44-year-old Manzo, walk all over them.

“Life is too short to waste one single second with someone who doesn’t appreciate and value you,” read a message Laurita retweeted.
RELATED:  Jacqueline Laurita Confirms ‘RHONJ’ Season Seven Return

No comments:

Post a Comment