Friday, October 3, 2014

Bethenny Frankel Denies Rumors Alleging Return to "The Real Housewives of New York City"


People.com:
Bethenny isn't going back to reality TV just yet.

The former Real Housewives of New York City star stirred up rumors of a return to her former TV show after she was spotted going in and out of Bravo's headquarters in New York City.

But Frankel quickly put the rumors to rest during an interview with SiriusXM Radio host Jenny Hut, on Wednesday.

"I haven't signed anything," Frankel said while promoting her book, Cookie Meets Peanut. "I have a great relationship with Andy Cohen and the housewives, and they’ve asked me to come back for years." 


While Frankel did say she's working on two upcoming projects with the Watch What Happens Live host (Cohen is also an executive producer of the Real Housewives franchise), she's keeping them under wraps for now.

"We're talking about a couple of different things and deciding together what we're going to do."

However, if Frankel does return to television, she won't be sharing as much as she did with viewers that last time she was on the small screen.

"Would I ever put every intimate detail of my personal life or my daughter in that? No. But I think that I connect to women about my personal perspective and experience. It's not about seeing what my daughter's doing. And it's not about seeing who I’m married to or who I'm sleeping with."  
RELATED: Bethenny Frankel Ordered by Supreme Court Judge: "No More Pajamas"

2 comments:


  1. Get those implants out of your cheeks !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big relief - because we don't want to "see what your daughter is doing". It's enough to know that bethenny shamelessly peed on a pregnancy test stick on air; wears her daughter's pajamas; and has hateful public battles with everyone she has ever had a relationship with.
    No, we don't want to watch bethenny sell her daughter's privacy to the highest bidder. PASS

    ReplyDelete