Thursday, June 14, 2012

Vicki Gunvalson Explodes At Tamra Barney Over Boyfriend Brooks Ayers


RadarOnline.com:
Season six of the Real Housewives of Orange County has almost come to a close, and RadarOnline.com can reveal that as always - it is going to end with a bang and not a whimper with one friendship possibly not surviving.

In a sneak peak of the upcoming finale, Vicki Gunvalson storms out of a dinner party hosted by costar Heather Dubrow after fighting with former friend - turned reality TV rival, Tamra Barney.

“She’s not the Tamra that I used to know six months or a year ago,” Vicki tells the Bravo cameras after the cat fight. “Maybe she doesn’t need me anymore, she’s going to be sorry.”

In the heated and explosive interaction, Vicki tells Tamra to call her tomorrow “when she’s not drinking,” then goes on to verbally attack her.

“It’s disgusting how you talk to me in front of people, it’s disgusting! You’re not my friend,” Gunvalson yells like a crazy harpy as Tamra trots calmly behind her. 

“You’re supposed to be my friend, my soul mate, my sister! That means you have respect for the man I love. I want this man and you spoke terrible to him.”

As for Tamra’s side of the story, she bluntly explained off-camera: “Your boyfriend starts whispering in your ear trying to instigate a fight between us, you side with him and I’m nuts? F**k you.”

“No matter what, you don’t talk that way to me or him (pointing to boyfriend Brooks Ayers) - ever!

“Tamra can go have her fun with Gretchen; she just lost me,” concludes a stone-faced Vicki.
RELATED: Real Housewives’ Vicki Gunvalson Wants to Fix Boyfriend Brooks Ayers’s Teeth

2 comments:

  1. All of this over a short, pudgy, balding, toothless, broke ass hillbilly who can't pay the child support to three different baby mamas. Great life choice Vic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, yeah I agree. Tamra is right, %100 on this issues! It may not come out as caring but its coming from a caring place! Go Brianna & Tamra!

    ReplyDelete